Walgreens Expressions Challenge is a healthy choices contest for high school students sponsored by Walgreens. Teens, teachers, program organizers and schools/organizations call all win CASH! Teens can enter to win up to $2,000 in cash. Walgreens has given away more than $120,000 to teens, teachers/program leaders, and their schools and youth organizations!
Contact Arika Parr at STLExpressions@gmail.com to learn more on how Expressions can visit your school, church or community center.
Expressions Challenge calls for teens to enter their perspective in a creative form on the topics of healthy choices and help other teens to make healthy decisions for their future. Topics include Self-Esteem, Abstinence, STD Prevention, Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Sexual Responsibility
Awareness, and Sexting.
Expressions Challenge entry categories are:
- Creative Writing: Essay, Poetry or Short Story
- Visual Arts: Paintings, Sculptures, Graphic Design, or Photography
- Media Arts: Video, Recorded Song or Recorded Rap
- $2,000 in cash for the student
- $500 in cash for their school/organization
- $500 cash prize for their teacher/program organizer
- $1,250 in cash for the student
- $500 in cash for their teacher