Ferguson Youth Initiative’s Non-Profit Board
FYI is primarily a volunteer-run organization with a non-profit board that supports FYAB in their community programs and activities.
Aaron M. Harris – Executive Director
Board of Directors
Pastor Patrick Chandler
- Senior Pastor of St. Peter’s United Church of Christ
- Ferguson Florissant School Board Member
- Florissant Youth Advisory Committee
- Consultant for St. Louis Art Museum
- Community Review Board for Job Corp St. Louis
Dwayne T. James, PE
- County Program Director for MU Extension – St. Louis County
- Former Council Member for the City of Ferguson (July 2007 – April 2016)
- VP / Community Development Lending Officer – Central Bank of St Louis
- Master of Science Management from National Louis University
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work from University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Doctorate in Anthropology from Washington University
- Director of the Connecting Human Origin and Cultural Diversity
- Council Member for the City of Ferguson
Kurt Schillinger (not pictured)
Reverend Dinah Tatman
- Church business administrator
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Religion and Religious Education
- Masters in Higher Education Administration.
- Student Services Specialist for the Office of Advising in the College of Education.
*Individuals interested in applying for consideration to become a Board Member of the Ferguson Youth Initiative can download an application here.
106 Church Street Ferguson, MO 63135