Ferguson Youth Initiative’s Non-Profit Board
FYI is primarily a volunteer-run organization with a non-profit board that supports FYAB in their community programs and activities.
Aaron M. Harris – Executive Director
Board of Directors
- Professor at St. Louis Community College – Florissant Valley Campus
- Municipal Court Judge and Municipal Court Prosecutor
- Council Member for the City of Ferguson since April 2015
- Consultant for St. Louis Art Museum
- Community Review Board for Job Corp St. Louis
Dwayne T. James, PE
- County Program Director for MU Extension – St. Louis County
- Adjunct Professor at the St. Louis Community College – Forest Park
- Former Council Member for the City of Ferguson (July 2007 – April 2016)
- VP / Community Development Lending Officer – Central Bank of St Louis
- Master of Science Management from National Louis University
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work from University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Doctorate in Anthropology from Washington University
- Director of the Connecting Human Origin and Cultural Diversity
- Owner; CORK Wine Bar and Vincenzo’s Restaurant in Ferguson.
- Former president of, and an active member of, the Ferguson Special Business District (FSBD)
*Individuals interested in applying for consideration to become a Board Member of the Ferguson Youth Initiative can download an application here.
106 Church Street Ferguson, MO 63135