Our programs are managed by committed volunteers and sponsored by grants, private donations and fundraising campaigns. Our annual budget includes more than 70% allocated for programming.
- City of Ferguson
- Ferguson Municipal Courts
- Ferguson Police Department
- Adolescent Resource Center
- Queen of Peace
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater St. Louis
- College Summit Missouri
- Community Action Agency of St. Louis
- Emerson Family YMCA
- Ferguson-Florissant School District
- HOK Design
- Live Well Events
- Northern Arts Council
- Provident Inc.
- St. Louis BWorks
- St. Louis Bicycle Works
- St. Louis Byte Works
- St. Louis Community College – Florissant Valley Campus
- University of Missouri – St. Louis
- Connecting Human Origin and Cultural Diversity Program
- FYI has been a beneficiary of proceeds from the annual Ferguson Twilight Run.
- FYI is the beneficiary of proceeds from the following book sales:
- Let’s Heal STL by Deborah Gambill and Ronald Montgomery. A poetry book which chronicles artists from a variety of genres who joined neighbors in painting messages of hope and healing.
- Painting for Peace in Ferguson by Carol Swartout Klein. Painting for Peace tells the story of the hundreds of artists and volunteers who worked to transform boarded up windows into works of art.
- The Peach and the Plum by Camille Lo Bianco. A children’s book about a plum’s journey of finding its own beauty.