By volunteering, participating and attending events, teens get points depending on their level of involvement. The points equal money towards Parks&Rec Teen Trips and/or other rewards decided by the Ferguson Youth Advisory Board, FYI and Parks and Rec.
- 6 Points – Volunteer
- Parks and Rec – Halloween Trunk or Treat, Easter Egg, etc
- FYI – FYAB Meetings Attendance as a Board Member or volunteering at Spot 394, Open Arts, Trash To Treasure, etc
- 2 Points – Attendance
- FYI / FYAB Functions or FYAB Meetings
- Parks and Rec Functions
- Complete the attached Teen Consent Waiver and return it to the Ferguson Parks and Rec department to obtain your card. Consent waiver includes providing name, age, school, and email or text … and must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- FYI enters your information into our database including member number that is labeled on card.
- Youth will volunteer or attend a designated event, bringing their Activity Card to obtain credit. You must have your card to get recorded.
- Check the FYI Website for Teen Trips and other opportunities to use points.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Happy Volunteering!